@2pm: Knitting Group
@11am: Children’s Storytime (excluding School Holidays)
LAST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH
@2pm: Between the Sheets Book Group
10am - 4pm: Genealogy Information Day
@10am: Chess Club
Central Murray Regional Library
55 Napier Street, Deniliquin NSW 2710,
Email - email@example.com
phone - 03 5898 3100 or fax - 03 5881 4833
Central Murray Regional Public Library aims to provide a library service that ensures free access to recreational and educational materials derived from sources representing a range of preferences and views, and to encourage an aware and participative community.
Our services will be based on the core values of quality, efficiency, relevance and accountability.
We will provide equity of access to library resources and facilities.
We will maintain direct and open communication and cooperation between the library and all its stakeholders.
With these statements in mind it is our intention to provide a service which will meet your needs.
· Anyone who lives, works or studies in the Deniliquin, Conargo, or Murray Shires may become a library member. Visitors are welcome
· Libraries will be open at the advertised time
In Deniliquin and Mathoura Library you are entitled to expect:
· Well maintained libraries which offer a pleasant and welcoming environment
· A wide choice of library stock for all sections of the community
· The provision of, or referral to, information on any subject
· Computer facilities including access to the Internet
· Newspapers and periodicals
· Information on community resources
· Study space
· Photocopying and fax facilities
Our Library Staff will:
· Treat members of the public fairly and equitably and with respect, courtesy, compassion and sensitivity
· Be well trained and knowledgeable about library facilities and services
· Be identifiable by name badge
· Offer prompt, timely and helpful attention to all without bias
· Meet agreed deadlines for the completion of inquiries.
· Complaints (and suggestion) forms are available at the Libraries
· You can discuss any concern with the staff who will assist you or refer you to an appropriate person
· When advised of a formal complaint the Manager will make every effort to contact you within 24 hours, and certainly within five working days.
· The Manager will investigate the complaint and advise you of the outcome as soon as possible.
Deniliquin Library is the larger of the two branch libraries that constitute the Central Murray Regional Public Library.
The other library branch is in the Mathoura Information and Business Centre, situated in Mathoura, to the south of Deniliquin.
Deniliquin Branch Location
Fees & Charges
Traditional basic library services (as detailed in the Library Act 1939 and Amendments) are free to members. However charges are made for what are considered to be value-added or non-core services. Library charges are adopted annually by resolution of the Central Murray Regional Public Library Committee
The following charges apply from January 1st 2017:
Note: all charges are GST inclusive where applicable
*prices are subject to change without prior notice.