@2pm: Knitting Group
@11am: Children’s Storytime (excluding School Holidays)
10am - 4pm: Genealogy Information Day
@10am: Chess Club
@10am: LEGO Group
There are several ways to renew any items you have checked out from the Central Murray Regional Library.
Items renewed online MUST be renewed BEFORE the due date. All items are renewed for a 3 week period. (excluding DVDs, Magazines & CDs which are renewed for 1 week only)
Items on reserve for other borrowers cannot be renewed.
1. Go to the online catalogue (link is below)
2. Click on the Member Services tab and enter your membership number (the number below the barcode on the back of your membership card), and password (your date of birth with no spaces and the full year as your password ie; 01012001)
3. Renew selected items by clicking the renew checkbox beside each item(s) then clicking on the Renew button. To renew all items: Click in the grey Check All button in, then click on the Renew button.
4. The new due date will display in the Due Date column.
¨ Renew items by visiting or phoning any branch of the Central Murray Regional Public Library.
¨ E-mail your renewal request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, membership number, and which items you would like renewed.
Reservation Service fee
1. A Reservation Service fee will be charged at the rate of $1.70 cents per item.
2. The Reservation Service fee will be payable when an item is collected.
3. Failure to pick up an item will still incur the Reservation Service fee.
4. If a reservation is cancelled before the item reaches the designated pickup location no charge will apply.
5. This service fee will apply to:
a. Borrowers who place a reservation request using the library's online catalogue both within the library and from home.
b. Borrowers who place a reservation request in person at the circulation desk or reference desk.
c. Borrowers who place a reservation request over the phone or via email.
d. Items held at any branch of the Central Murray Regional Public Library.